Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some days I just shake my head...

It has been a beautiful weekend, so we had the front door open most of the weekend. So the cats have been sitting at the door. Waiting for someone to come rescue them maybe? Who knows.

Bert humped my leg this weekend. Yep you read it correctly, the cat humped my leg. While licking my leg. I really need to start shaving my legs more often. James has also taught him to hi-5. He now does it on command (well 75% of the time anyway!)

All the cats are desperately protesting the removal of the lovely soft fluffy blanket from our bed by scratching the doona cover. Actually, it was more digging than scratching. Lexi just kinda flipped out and threw herself around a bit. She LOVES hiding under that blanket. I think she's no longer talking to us. She's still talking to herself however, so the nightly routine of meandering accompanied by wails is still firmly in place.

Oscar has decided that the back door being open is AWESOME and that he will scale the security door, spiderman style ;)

Syd, well he's curled up the bed between James and I at the moment. He seems to be more snuggly to me lately, I am not sure why? I am helping Mum get him to swallow his Lysine tablets every day. He's getting much better at it though :) Hopefully it helps to cut down the frequency of his cat flu!

Elly is her usual gorgeous princess self and has loved all the cuddles she'd had over the relaxing weekend we've had. She kept jumping up on the bed with us :)

Bandit is his usuall silly self, though he is turning into a good dog and we are having less issues with him. Will be interesting once we clean up the deck next weekend what he does. In the next few months, I will be tempted to sew up the cushions he ripped apart and put them back on the couch outside and see if he leaves them alone. Might be tempting fate though!

Oscar - Looking startled.

Bandit and Lexi, doing, um I am not sure what...

No comments:

Post a Comment