Friday, April 20, 2012

Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Well the marriage part is obvious, James and I are getting married yay!

Now onto the animals...

We got 4 lovely chickens in March.

Lemon

Honey

Soy

Satay

These are their digs!

Sadly, this morning I found Satay dead. Not sure what happened. I don't think she was set on by the other chooks. Soy has been sick and I've been giving her antibiotics and she has improved and seems good now. Satay was possible sneezing as well, I wasn't sure, but she was no where near as sick as Soy! We may never know.

Onto other less sad news... On Monday Elly had her entropian operated on. Hopefully it will help her and will mean that she won't have sore eyes all the time. Though it does mean a few weeks of irritation and pain :/ She is on pain killers, antibiotics and eye drops.

This was her when she got home...

She was so spaced out, I took a video to show that it wasn't just a one second thing!


She is MUCH better now!

On cat news... Basil is growing like a weed! This morning they were playing with the water coming out of the tap.

2 comments:

  1. it cracks me up that you have given you chooks food names are you feeding them what they are named after as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 new ones we will be getting will have food names too!

    ReplyDelete