Monday, August 19, 2013

I shouldn't encourage the dogs to eat cat litter, right?

Today I ponder the question, is it wrong to encourage the dog to eat the cat litter that is scattered all over the floor? In my post from yesterday I mention that Bandit had helped himself to some of the cats (dirty) litter. Tonight I found myself tempted to point out the litter scattered all over the floor. I reminded myself that he isn't a giant dustbuster... well for non food products anyway! Though he is good with cleaning, he licked one of the cupboards in the kitchen for me this evening hehehe.

Here is "I can make myself as small as the cats" Bandit.


Here is young Bandit using my foot warmer as a pillow!!!
\

Does anyone else's cat do this when they go to the toilet??



It's strange, right???

How here is a puzzle, Find the Basil!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment