Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I don't know what my husband puts in his underwear...

Well, his pajamas bottoms really, but it seems to be a cat magnet! I think he's keeping cat nip in there or something?

First there was Basil...



Then about 20 minutes later, there was Oscar...


Then this evening as I was having my shower I had a guest...


She shoved her head through the door and tried to lick the water off my legs directly under the water flow! she got a little damp...


James said he find it interesting that all our animals are "special".

1 comment:

  1. Its simple. They love you. They love the way you smell, what you had for dinner yesterday (I guess it tells in the pants you wear too. And if you can find a way to stop getting a spit bath after a shower, let me know. I have two dogs, one on both legs.

    ReplyDelete