Sunday, December 11, 2011

Catch up...

It's been a long time since I updated the blog, as I've been a bit slack.

So here is what you missed...

Bandit chewed the air ring at the top of the pool. It's come off twice since, but luckily, he had nothing to do with it on those occasions!

Also, Bandit has decided visitors are evil. But apparently only if they come in through the carport. He will bark at them and then run away. Then come back and bark again and run away. I don't think he gets how to do "big scary Rottweiler." The running away bit kinda takes away from the "scary dog" bit ;) If they walk out from the house then he is happy to sit on their feet and lean on them, as he does to those of us he likes.

My rose garden has been in bloom, so I've been bringing roses inside to enjoy. Lexi appreciates that I do that and shows me how much by EATING MY ROSES! Lucky she is gorgeous and snuggly and adorable, otherwise she'd be slippers by now.

Evidence...



What??? I am INNOCENT!



Oh and we are getting chickens! They won't be coming until they are 12 weeks, so they won't join us until March.

No comments:

Post a Comment