Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas

On Saturday I put the Christmas tree up. I wasn't doing to put it up, because I figured with 4 cats the chances of the tree being upright and still having decoration on it was zilch. However the lack of Christmas spirit drove me to put it up!

So James helped me get all the decorations down from storage and I pulled them all into the house after James helped me reorganise the loungeroom! So then I began to unpack the Christmas tree branches. It went something like this...

*pulls out 1 branch*
*pulls cat out of tree box and shoos other cat away that was chewing on branch*
*pulls out another branch*
*pulls 2 cats out of tree box and shoos other 2 cats away that were chewing on branches*
*pulls out another branch*
*pulls 3 cats out of tree box and shoos other cat away that was chewing on branches*
*pulls out another branch*
*pulls cat out of tree box and shoos other 3 cats away that were chewing on branches*

Repeat until Taneile is insane!!@#$!@#$!@

Then I got out the decorations... let's do this one pictorially...

Then I tested the train for around the tree


Surprisingly the tree is still standing and all the decorations are still on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment